Trackable Analytics Prefix
Questions about Chartable's analytics prefix, Trackable.
- What requirements are there for publishers to use Trackable?
- What is the Trackable analytics prefix?
- What is the difference between a tracking pixel and the Trackable analytics prefix?
- How do I integrate Trackable?
- I don't see download data for my podcast. What happened?
- Which podcast hosting platforms support Trackable?
- Why does Chartable show different download numbers than my hosting provider?
- I just added my Trackable prefix to my show's RSS feed. How long until Chartable recognizes it?
- Trackable Analytics Prefix FAQ
- How do I remove a podcast from my account?
- Why am I seeing "Trackable" in my server logs?
- What is an RSS feed?
- How do I move a show to a different Chartable dashboard?
- I switched my podcast hosting provider, do I need to reintegrate Trackable?
- Can I see download data from before I installed Trackable?
- Will Trackable work if I have the prefix on some episodes, but not others, in my RSS feed?
- Can I use multiple tracking prefixes on my show's RSS feed?