Getting Started with SmartPromos
Getting started with SmartPromos, our podcast-to-podcast attribution product, is super easy.
With the Pro plan (pricing linked here), your team dashboard can create 3 SmartPromos per month to track spots promoting your shows. Each SmartPromo can track attribution for a baked-in placement, or a dynamic run of placements, promoting your show. For unlimited SmartPromos, you can reach out to [email protected] to learn more about our Enterprise plan.
It is completely free, regardless of your Chartable dashboard's plan, to approve SmartPromos for sold promos running on your shows. More info on approving SmartPromos is linked here.
Get started with SmartPromos
- First, make an account and set up the Trackable analytics prefix: https://help.chartable.com/article/172-getting-started-for-publishers
- If your hosting provider doesn't natively support Trackable, consider using the SmartFeeds integration: https://help.chartable.com/article/198-what-is-the-smartfeeds-integration
- Upgrade to the Pro plan on the Team Settings > Billing page of your dashboard
- Then, you can start creating SmartPromos: https://help.
- If you need assistance finding shows to work with, Chartable Connect is a searchable database of podcasts and podcast data: https://help.chartable.com/article/195-im-looking-for-a-podcast-to-advertise-on-can-chartable-help-me-find-one
If you run into any issues, our support team at [email protected] is always happy to help!