I made a change to my podcast, how do I update my show information on Chartable?
If you recently made changes to your podcast's information in the RSS feed, please follow the instructions below to update your show's public Chartable page.
1. Visit chartable.com and use the search box at the top of the page to find your podcast.
2. Once you've found it, click the "Request an update" link on the right sidebar.
A few notes:
- Because we index podcast information from Apple Podcasts, please wait to follow these steps until you confirm that it is accurate on Apple Podcasts.
- Updates can take up to an hour. If you've recently requested an update, you may not be able to do so again for another hour.
- Your show information will update on its own without following these instructions, these steps simply "force" Chartable to update quicker.