Setting Up the Apple Podcasts Integration
Please follow these instructions to add Chartable to your Apple Podcasts Connect Account. See this article for more information - Why should I integrate my Spotify and Apple Podcasts accounts?
- Visit your Apple Podcasts Connect Account Details page by following this link.
- If you have multiple accounts, ensure the Account Name matches the account you want to connect—to switch, click your name in the top right corner.
- Your account ID is the long group of numbers and letters like the example below.
- Navigate to the Integrations page on your Chartable dashboard and click on "Apple Podcasts Connect"
- Input your account ID in the form at the bottom of the page and click "Connect." If you made a mistake entering your account ID, you can delete it and start again.
- Once you submit your Account ID, you will be brought to a personalized page with instructions on how to how to invite Chartable to your account. Under Step 3, there will be an email listed with the domain @auth.chartable.com. This is the email that you should invite to your account.
- After finishing the steps, you will have to wait a short period for Chartable to process your invitation.
- Thank you for connecting your Apple Podcasts account! You now will now be able to see more metrics to monitor your podcast performance.
If you are experiencing issues with the integration, please read our article on Troubleshooting the Apple Podcasts Integration